Thursday, June 3, 2010

Christin and Keith: invitations and more

Last year (I know I'm a little behind...) I had the pleasure of designing wedding stationery for my good friend Christin. She wanted something fun and bright, but not over the top. I really love what we came up with. I didn't have any photos of her invites, so I've included some screen shots of the design. They came in a hot pink pocket folder.







Christin and Keith are such a fun and exciting couple, they are currently finishing up a year teaching in China! I'm so lucky to have been a part of their wedding day. Here are some photos from their fabulous day, taken by Don Brent Photography.





Christin had me design a poster that featured the evening itinerary. I thought it was a great way to let guests know the plan for the evening, as well as continuing the design elements and colors throughout her wedding.





I'm so happy for these two, and can't wait for them to return to the states in just a couple weeks!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP