Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charlie & Rob: Invitations and More

For Charlie and Rob's invitations we went with something simple and elegant. A little black, a little gold, some pattern and texture... the key was carrying the elements throughout her stationery. It was fun to create everything from invitations and programs to table tent cards and favor tags for the couple.

Here are some wonderful photographs by the amazing Anne Pendleton Photography. Charlie is absolutely gorgeous, is she not?








And please excuse the following photographs. These are obviously not Annie's. I didn't receive any photos of the actual invitations or thank you cards, so here are some horrible snapshots from yours truly.






2 comments:

Annie January 29, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Oh, I had never seen the invitations or thank you cards!! Love them! You did an excellent job, and everything looked so great!

The Barkemeyers February 13, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Good work as usual Ashley! I wanted to let you know that I have reminded Don Brent about your photos and I think he forgot again. Once my mom gets back from China I'm going to have her call him. It shouldn't take this long and I apologize!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP