Sunday, October 4, 2009

the consultation

You may wonder what happens at an invitation consultation.  Here is a look at how a consultation goes with Something You Design.


Generally I hold consultations at my home.  I work from home, so meeting there allows me to have anything and everything I might want or need to show you on hand.  If you are uncomfortable meeting at my house I can always meet you at a Panera or something of the sort.

When scheduling the consultation I will ask a few questions... your wedding date, how many invitations you think you might need, if you have a budget in mind for invites, and if there is anything in particular you are looking for.  This allows me to have a design and print estimate on hand for you, as well as locate anything special you are looking for.

Do you need to have an idea of exatly what you want?  Absolutely not.  I have several ideas and solutions to invitations to share, and after talking with you, we will come up with something that works for you and your wedding.  When you come to my home I will have all of my invitation samples, and some product samples available for you to browse through and ask questions about.

Is there any payment necessary at the consultation?  Nope!  Should you decide during the consultation that you would like to book me as your invitation designer you can pay your design fee deposit.  However you can also go home, talk with your family, and get in touch with me at a later date for booking.

During the consultation generally I will write down things you are interested in, as well as things about your wedding.  Colors, venue, preferred style, things that you absoutely do not want to see.  The more information I get the more personal the invitations will be.

That is just a quick overview.  If you are interested in seeing my work please call or e-mail me to schedule a consultation!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP