Thursday, September 3, 2009

Charlie and Rob: Save the Dates

Here is a peek at some of the stuff I've been working on for Charlie and Rob lately.  (Well I hope Rob likes it, I haven't had the chance to meet him!)

Charlie came to me wanting stationery that was simple and elegant, with the tiniest bit of flair.  For the save-the-dates I created a post card.  The front featured a picture of the beautiful couple and the most important bit of information.  The who and the when.  The back featured the wedding website and other information.  Here are two of the options I presented to Charlie:



The engagement photo was taken by Anne Pendleton Photography.  We are currently in the process of printing their invitations.  I can't wait to show you the final product!

2 comments:

Jen October 27, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

I love the save the date cards. Gorgeous.

Unknown October 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

I love what you did with the save the dates! I'm so glad you were able to work with Charlie!
-Annie

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP