Thursday, September 30, 2010

chandeliers and silk invitiations

Last year at the PWG bridal show I met Kallie, who was in search of silk invitation boxes.  Let me tell you, these puppies are not easy to get a hold of!  We ended up having 10 of them shipped from overseas, but I think they turned out gorgeous.  The work isn't mine, I just helped Kallie get the boxes.




For my own wedding (in June 2008), we purchased several crystal teardrops, icicles, and crystal roping.  We used them in centerpieces as well as on the amazing cake display.




I now rent the crystals to brides for their weddings (as well as silver chargers and the gazebo from our cake display).  Being the creative lady Kallie is, she used the crystals to create faux chandeliers at her ceremony site.  She wasn't interested in have ceiling fans in her wedding, so they removed the blades and created something much more eye catching.


Here are a few more shots from her June wedding taken by Tommy Peterson.






Is that little boy not adorable?
Congrats Kallie!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP