Monday, December 14, 2009

Emily & Josh: Invitations and Programs

Yes, it has taken me forever to post some pictures of these invitations. But hey, better late than never right?

These are the invitations and programs that I created for my good friend Emily. She was looking for something that had a slightly (ever so slightly :o) traditional look, with a bit of a modern and natural feel.





And here are some beautiful images from the wedding, taken by Colleen Eide Photography.





After the reception the wedding party headed out to go bowling! I absolutely love this picture of Emily. Doesn't she look adorable?


Thank you Emily and Josh, for letting me be a part of your big day!

2 comments:

Annie December 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie December 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Oh goodness, I would be terrified to go bowling in a wedding dress! Especially hers, I just love the details on it!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP